This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA/ARM 06/21] Add support diagnosing UNPREDICTABLE conditional instructions
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 17:31:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA/ARM 06/21] Add support diagnosing UNPREDICTABLE conditional instructions
- References: <email@example.com> <20120823145725.GI4624@e103070-lin.arm.com>
On 23/08/12 15:57, Matthew Gretton-Dann wrote:
> Some of the new instructions in ARMv8 are UNPREDICTABLE when executed
> in an IT block (these are all SIMD/FP instructions).
> This patch adds infrastructure to support diagnosing these instructions
> in the disassembler.
> Note that the repurposing of %u in the opcode16 table is fine as it has
> never been used previously.
> 2012-08-23 Matthew Gretton-Dann <firstname.lastname@example.org
> * arm-dis.c (COND_UNCOND): New constant.
> (print_insn_coprocessor): Add support for %u format specifier.
> (print_insn_neon): Likewise.