This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA] PowerPC e6500 opcodes correction
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Edmar <edmar at freescale dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 13:02:03 +0930
- Subject: Re: [RFA] PowerPC e6500 opcodes correction
- References: <502EBC80.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 04:49:52PM -0500, Edmar wrote:
> (Recently I obtained WAA for gcc project, despite this, Freescale
> firewall still does not
> allow me to use CVS. I would appreciate if you could do the commit for us.)
I have applied the patch, but I do think it extremely odd that you
can't do this yourself.
Australia Development Lab, IBM