This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PING] LD: Hidden/internal versioned symbol preemption bug
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 18:37:19 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PING] LD: Hidden/internal versioned symbol preemption bug
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 10:40:35PM +0100, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> * elflink.c (_bfd_elf_merge_symbol): Also override the version
> a dynamic symbol defaulted to if preempted with a hidden or
> internal definition.
This is OK. What we had before was a bit of a mess. The followup
testsuite and ppc patches are OK too.
Australia Development Lab, IBM