This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: linker stubs on ppc64
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Ariel Burton <ariel dot burton at roguewave dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 10:27:58 +0930
- Subject: Re: linker stubs on ppc64
- References: <20120817164912.GL27971@boater.totalviewtech.com>
On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 12:49:12PM -0400, Ariel Burton wrote:
> Is it possible to instruct the linker to construct
> linker stubs for all function calls on ppc64?
> That is, can one tell the linker to treat all calls
> as if caller and callee have different TOCs, even
> if they are the same?
No, not without hacking on elf64-ppc.c.
Australia Development Lab, IBM