This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PING] LD: Hidden/internal versioned symbol preemption bug
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 17:22:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PING] LD: Hidden/internal versioned symbol preemption bug
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 2:40 PM, Maciej W. Rozycki
> Is there anything I could do to help with the review of this change?
> It is a pretty fatal failure affecting all targets, so I would like to
> see it fixed in the upcoming release which I have been told is happening
> by the end of this month and I'll be disappearing for a fortnight starting
> from Wednesday.
> Included below verbatim for easy reference and the complete series posted
May I suggest you open a bug report with a testcase and
resubmit your patch with the testcase to fix the bug?