This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 3/5] remove deleted BFDs from the archive cache
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: hjl dot tools at gmail dot com
- Cc: amodra at gmail dot com, tromey at redhat dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 18:26:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/5] remove deleted BFDs from the archive cache
> From: "H.J. Lu" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 15:05:20 +0200
> I took a closer look. My change may not be correct.
Any clues to your conclusion, or is it obvious with a gdb walk?
> I reopened:
Your last comment there is a bit misleading; cris-elf is not an
a.out target, it just includes an a.out-supporting BFD
vector...but which is the default BFD vector for all CRIS
targets. Doh! (That might be worthwhile changing, but JFTR I
understand changing that would just hiding the bug.)