This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 3/5] remove deleted BFDs from the archive cache
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: hjl dot tools at gmail dot com
- Cc: amodra at gmail dot com, tromey at redhat dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 18:12:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/5] remove deleted BFDs from the archive cache
> From: "H.J. Lu" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 18:01:10 +0200
> On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 8:56 AM, Hans-Peter Nilsson
> <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Not *test* programs. It seems bfdtest1 is used as input to ar
> > in the failing tests.
> That is not what I saw. bfdtest1 takes an archive as
You're right, I misread binutils.log.