This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, PPC] Revert VLE merge bug
- From: James Lemke <jwlemke at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>, Jan Beulich <JBeulich at suse dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 13:09:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, PPC] Revert VLE merge bug
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 08/16/2012 12:30 PM, Peter Bergner wrote:
With your VLE commit, you backed out the two hunks above when you added PPCVLE
to those two instructions. My guess is that this was a merge bug when you
updated your patch to upstream sources and you did not really mean backout
Jan's changes. I'm going to commit the following patch as obvious to re-enable
Jan's operand checks, but will give you a day or to respond just in case you
really meant to change them.
I did not intend to revert Jan's changes. Please proceed with your commit.
Mentor Graphics / CodeSourcery
Orillia Ontario, +1-613-963-1073