This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: RFA: Import ARM AARCH64 patch into the 2.23 branch
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- To: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:27:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFA: Import ARM AARCH64 patch into the 2.23 branch
- References: <502A69BA.email@example.com>
On 14.08.2012 17:07, nick clifton wrote:
> Hi Tristan,
> Are you willing to accept the new ARM AARCH64 patch into the 2.23 branch ?
> I have a patched set of local sources all ready to check in. Everything
> builds and there are no regressions in any testsuite for any toolchain.
I thought Tristan did accept this for the branch in
"Great. So I still plan the 2.23 release for end of August. If aarch64 can go
in the trunk before end of August, please backport it to the release branch.
Otherwise, we will review the release plan.
I will be away until August 20, so I let maintainer decide wether any backport
is appropriate or not."