This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [AArch64] Binutils/gas/ld port for ARM's new 64-bit architecture, AArch64 [1/6] Toplevel configury changes
- From: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 18:36:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: [AArch64] Binutils/gas/ld port for ARM's new 64-bit architecture, AArch64 [1/6] Toplevel configury changes
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <50169A09.email@example.com>
On 07/30/12 15:28, Yufeng Zhang wrote:
This patch adds the top level configury changes for the AArch64 target
This patch has been withdrawn following JosephM's suggestion in
The AArch64 port no longer requires any toplevel configury change; the
newlib/libgloss-related changes will be submitted to the newlib list later.