This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS/BFD: Adjust the comment about DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 23:10:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS/BFD: Adjust the comment about DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Thu, 2 Aug 2012, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> > It is not true (anymore?) that GDB only looks at the first of DT_DEBUG,
> > DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP dynamic tags it encounters. Here's an update to the
> > comment around related code. OK to apply?
> OK, thanks.
Committed now, thanks.