This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 4/5] fix archive cache for thin archives
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 01:49:34 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 4/5] fix archive cache for thin archives
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Aug 03, 2012 at 08:55:17AM -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:
> I took this approach rather than overload my_archive, because it
> seemed simpler than fixing all the users of my_archive to have a
> special case for thin archives. However, if that is preferred, I can
> attempt it.
I'd prefer to see the extra field added to struct areltdata rather
than to struct bfd.
Australia Development Lab, IBM