This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [AArch64] Binutils/gas/ld port for ARM's new 64-bit architecture, AArch64 [3/6] bfd changes
- From: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 12:52:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [AArch64] Binutils/gas/ld port for ARM's new 64-bit architecture, AArch64 [3/6] bfd changes
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <50169F27.email@example.com> <201208022102.q72L211l016134@greed.delorie.com>
On 08/02/12 22:02, DJ Delorie wrote:
+ if (_bfd_dwarf2_find_nearest_line (abfd, dwarf_debug_sections,
+ section, symbols, offset,
+ filename_ptr, functionname_ptr,
+ line_ptr, 0,
_bfd_dwarf2_find_nearest_line has more parameters than that.
Thanks for your review.
The initial patch was prepared before the upstream change in which an
extra parameter was added to _bfd_dwarf2_find_nearest_line and a few
other functions. We will resolve this and rebase the next updated patch
set on the head of the binutils branch.
Please don't put the function name and opening paren on different
lines, it's confusing (personal preference). Yes, I know it's a long
line, but it *looks* like there's a comma missing.
Will fix it.
Also, there were a lot of "errors" from -Werror, I had to disable that
to do a test build.
Um, I don't see any error in my local environment with -Werror on. What
kind of error message are you getting?