This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [AArch64] Binutils/gas/ld port for ARM's new 64-bit architecture, AArch64 [3/6] bfd changes
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 17:02:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: [AArch64] Binutils/gas/ld port for ARM's new 64-bit architecture, AArch64 [3/6] bfd changes
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <50169F27.email@example.com>
> + if (_bfd_dwarf2_find_nearest_line (abfd, dwarf_debug_sections,
> + section, symbols, offset,
> + filename_ptr, functionname_ptr,
> + line_ptr, 0,
> + &elf_tdata
> + (abfd)->dwarf2_find_line_info))
_bfd_dwarf2_find_nearest_line has more parameters than that.
Please don't put the function name and opening paren on different
lines, it's confusing (personal preference). Yes, I know it's a long
line, but it *looks* like there's a comma missing.
Also, there were a lot of "errors" from -Werror, I had to disable that
to do a test build.