This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.23
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>, binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 09:05:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: Release 2.23
- References: <EFF1B4C0-3885-4580-8DA9-23540D588E9E@adacore.com> <50183FF0.firstname.lastname@example.org> <975FAACC-5CF5-4426-80A5-AB11F995A1F3@adacore.com>
Looks like some of you would like to have aarch64 in 2.23.
As it might change the schedule, I'd like to understand the reasons for having aarch64 in 2.23
I would like to see the aarch64 port in 2.23 so that it can accompany
the next gcc release (4.8) which is almost certain to include the gcc