This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils-2.22.90 snapshot is available
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 15:55:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: binutils-2.22.90 snapshot is available
- References: <20120727090928.09F2923EE234@ulanbator.act-europe.fr> <501842BA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jul 31, 2012, at 10:40 PM, Matthias Klose wrote:
> On 27.07.2012 11:09, Tristan Gingold wrote:
>> I have just created the 2.23 branch and uploded prerelease 2.22.90 at:
> looks like the date is not bumped on the branch. not sure what needs to be done
> and how that could be automated once the branch is created.
is there a way to automatically change the branch whose date is bumped, or do you prefer I send you a mail when I create a new branch ?
(The later is fine with me, I just have to add a line in my procedure)