This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS: 32-bit microMIPS DSP ASE support
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org, Catherine Moore <clm at codesourcery dot com>, Chao-ying Fu <fu at mips dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 12:12:13 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS: 32-bit microMIPS DSP ASE support
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <20120801004216.GV3182@bubble.grove.modra.org> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Aug 01, 2012 at 02:25:40AM +0100, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Aug 2012, Alan Modra wrote:
> > In future, please compile your code with both 32-bit and 64-bit
> > compilers before committing. Your ChangeLog entry was wrong too.
> I didn't run `quilt refresh' to regenerate the patch, sorry about that --
> you can see I meant to drop the "l" modifier and code was indeed tested
> with that update already made. I also used an outdated version of
> ChangeLog, I'll fix that up as follows -- what's the convention for CVS
> log entries for ChangeLog corrections?
"correct changelog" would do. I don't think it matters very much.
> --- opcodes/ChangeLog 1 Aug 2012 00:41:34 -0000 1.1837
> +++ opcodes/ChangeLog 1 Aug 2012 01:21:44 -0000
> @@ -19,7 +19,7 @@
> (DSP_VOLA): Likewise.
> (D32, D33): Likewise.
> (micromips_opcodes): Add DSP ASE instructions.
> - * mips-dis.c (print_insn_micromips) <'2', '3'>: New cases.
> + * micromips-dis.c (print_insn_micromips) <'2', '3'>: New cases.
Not this one! I already fixed it. micromips-dis.c doesn't exist.
Australia Development Lab, IBM