This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [AArch64] Binutils/gas/ld port for ARM's new 64-bit architecture, AArch64 [2/6] opcodes changes
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:45:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: [AArch64] Binutils/gas/ld port for ARM's new 64-bit architecture, AArch64 [2/6] opcodes changes
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <50169E4B.email@example.com>
Hi Yufeng Zhang,
I had some problems with the opcodes part of this port. Specifically:
* A toolchain configured with --enable-targets=all
--enable-64-bit-bfd would not build because aarch64-asm-2.c,
aarch64-dis-2.c and aarch64-opc-2.c are not built. I would suggest
adding them to TARGET_LIBOPCODES_CFILES in opcodes/Makefile.am.
* aarch64-opc.c does not build on a 32-bit host because you have
mismatching types in a couple of the printf() statements.