This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Maintainers file patch for M68HC1x port.
- From: James Murray <jsm at jsm-net dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: skeys at ipdatasys dot com
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 20:14:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: Maintainers file patch for M68HC1x port.
- References: <500EBB83.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 2012-07-24 at 08:13 -0700, Sean Keys wrote:
> Attached is a patch, that adds my contact information, to the
> binutils/MAINTAINERS file for the M68HC1x port.
That's rather contentious. We've both recently contributed to hc11.
Most of the addition by volume was from me. The code you have
contributed was to support linking in of the xgate additional target you
(We discussed your other patch by email.) I'm still not sure I can think
of a case where a symbol would be created in XGATE space that needs to
be referenced by the S12, but the check you've added for that case is
However, it would be worth adding some testcases to the testsuite to
confirm the new behaviour.