This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [Patch,avr] Fix PR14058
- From: "Weddington, Eric" <Eric dot Weddington at atmel dot com>
- To: Georg-Johann Lay <avr at gjlay dot de>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Denis Chertykov <chertykov at gmail dot com>, Jan Waclawek <konfera at efton dot sk>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 19:01:13 +0000
- Subject: RE: [Patch,avr] Fix PR14058
- References: <500EED8C.email@example.com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Georg-Johann Lay [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 12:47 PM
> To: email@example.com
> Cc: Weddington, Eric; Denis Chertykov; Jan Waclawek
> Subject: [Patch,avr] Fix PR14058
> This is a repost of a patch supplied by Jan Waclawek in .
> I don't know if Jan has c copy right assignment in file, but the
> patch should be small enough to apply it without CA on file.
> For the ChangeLog please use Jan Waclawek <konfera at efton dot sk>
This also looks good to me.
I'll see about applying it later today.
Thanks again, Johann.