This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: Add discriminator support to bfd, objdump and addr2line
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Teresa Johnson <tejohnson at google dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, ccoutant at google dot com
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 11:02:42 +0930
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Add discriminator support to bfd, objdump and addr2line
- References: <20120723151401.7CE1860B61@tjsboxrox.mtv.corp.google.com>
On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 08:14:01AM -0700, Teresa Johnson wrote:
> I have added a new interface bfd_find_nearest_line_discriminator() to
> also return the discriminator (which was previously being ignored when
> reading the dwarf), and also added support to print non-zero
> discriminators along with the source position information from objdump
> and addr2line.
> Tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. Ok for trunk?
Australia Development Lab, IBM