This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] S/390: STT_GNU_IFUNC support
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Andreas Krebbel <krebbel at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, hjl dot tools at gmail dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:49:49 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] S/390: STT_GNU_IFUNC support
- References: <20120702100015.GA5115@bart>
On Mon, Jul 02, 2012 at 12:00:15PM +0200, Andreas Krebbel wrote:
> Glibc and Binutils testsuites are clean with that patch.
To get that far, your code must be reasonable. :-)
I noticed a couple of things are missing.
- You should be setting ELFOSABI_GNU on detecting ifunc symbols. This
is normally arranged by setting has_gnu_symbols in add_symbol_hook.
- sweep_hook code handling local ifunc.
Australia Development Lab, IBM