This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [CR16] Problem with TC_LINKRELAX_FIXUP
- From: "Jayant R. Sonar" <Jayant dot Sonar at kpitcummins dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "mr dot swami dot reddy at nsc dot com" <mr dot swami dot reddy at nsc dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 03:53:29 +0000
- Subject: RE: [CR16] Problem with TC_LINKRELAX_FIXUP
- References: <C013F7BFDC93F047B111833D343777BD3AAE613C@KCHJEXMB01.kpit.com> <20120630022504.GG3203@bubble.grove.modra.org> <C013F7BFDC93F047B111833D343777BD3AAE9745@KCHJEXMB01.kpit.com> <20120704094035.GM16148@bubble.grove.modra.org>
Thank you for such a detailed explanation of fixups.
I don't have much knowledge about relocations and their handling.
However, I will refer md_apply_fix and tc_gen_reloc functions of other
ports and try tweaking CR16 port accordingly.
Thanks and Regards,
[KPIT Cummins, Pune]