This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Compiling Objdump with -M Option Built-in
- From: chamilton09 at neo dot tamu dot edu
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 15:41:00 -0500 (CDT)
- Subject: Compiling Objdump with -M Option Built-in
- Authentication-results: os-mail-3.tamu.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
I was just wondering if there were an easy way (a configure switch or something) to compile binutils with a -M option built into the objdump binary.
i.e. when I just run "objdump" it is actually built to run as "objdump -M 405"