This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: IEEE 695 What targets are supported?
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: John Darrington <john at darrington dot wattle dot id dot au>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 11:41:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: IEEE 695 What targets are supported?
- References: <20120630074201.GA19070@cellform.com>
GAS does not support IEEE output (it was removed in 2006). You should
configure for another format (preferrably ELF, eg. m68k-elf), which
allows you to inspect and convert IEEE objects with objdump/objcopy.
You can find the list of supported targets in bfd/config.bfd, look for
Andreas Schwab, email@example.com
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."