This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFD+PATCH] ISA bit treatment on the MIPS platform
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Rich Fuhler <rich at mips dot com>, Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:03:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFD+PATCH] ISA bit treatment on the MIPS platform
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <20120611182043.GA7597@adacore.com>
On 06/11/2012 07:20 PM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> From the ChangeLog entry, it seems like Pedro was involved in the making
> of that patch, so perhaps he could be a good reviewer?
All involvement I recall was updating a couple lines to
new interfaces in the context of a merge from upstream. All else
is pretty much as good as new to me. :-)