This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: dcpu-16 target
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Fredrik Rothamel <fredrik dot rothamel at bahnhof dot se>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 17:28:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: dcpu-16 target
- References: <4FAFF1AF.email@example.com>
Is there any interest in merging "joke processors" like this to the main
Not really :-(
Just probing the community reaction to see if I should make an effort to
add formal documentation and test cases and generally make the code
I suspect that there would be some interest in a how-to-port-binutils
document that makes reference to this port as an example of how to do it.