This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: bfd_find_nearest_line without debug info
- From: Matt Rice <ratmice at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 04:25:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: bfd_find_nearest_line without debug info
- References: <20120602034325.GC19627@bubble.grove.modra.org>
On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 8:43 PM, Alan Modra <email@example.com> wrote:
> I'm posting this for comment now, as I'd rather not make all the
> necessary testsuite changes if this idea turns out to be a bad one.
fine by me, I'd thought it would be nice to have an EOF marker for
STT_FILE on one occasion. so they at least they wouldn't get
associated with the wrong file.