This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFC patch] non-release srctrees: --enable-targets=all & 64bit & -lmcheck
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 10:11:43 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFC patch] non-release srctrees: --enable-targets=all & 64bit & -lmcheck
- References: <20120518211410.GA32107@host2.jankratochvil.net>
>>>>> "Jan" == Jan Kratochvil <email@example.com> writes:
Jan> --enable-targets=all commonly discovers checked in regressions:
Jan> --enable-64-bit-bfd is required for full --enable-targets=all.
Since Alan didn't want this, I think it would make sense to drop this
part of the patch, but request that gdb developers use these settings
If there are still a lot of regressions after this, we can ask again.
Jan> -lmcheck is cheap enough to never be noticed and it also finds checked in
I'm in favor of this part. Could you separate out just the gdb part and
put it in?