This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] loosen eh4.d test regexps so x86_64-*-nacl* passes too
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 11:39:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] loosen eh4.d test regexps so x86_64-*-nacl* passes too
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 11:25 AM, Roland McGrath <email@example.com> wrote:
> This is the very same issue as the last change I posted, solved similarly.
> In future, please contact me before adding any XFAILs or exclusions for
> any *-*-nacl* targets. ?We don't want to have any less testing for these
> targets, and usually simple tweaks like these are all it takes.
> Ok for trunk?
It is OK.