This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] loosen PR ld/12570 test regexps so x86_64-*-nacl* passes too
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 11:11:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] loosen PR ld/12570 test regexps so x86_64-*-nacl* passes too
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Roland McGrath <email@example.com> wrote:
> The issue being tested for applies to x86_64-*-nacl* targets just as well
> but the precise contents of their PLT CFI differs. ?This loosens the
> regexps matching the CFI so that both variants are accepted.
> Ok for trunk?
> 2012-05-22 ?Roland McGrath ?<firstname.lastname@example.org>
> ? ? ? ?* ld-x86-64/pr12570a.d (name): Distinguish it from pr12570b.d case.
> ? ? ? ?Loosen CFI-matching regexp so it matches x86_64-*-nacl* variant too.
> ? ? ? ?* ld-x86-64/pr12570b.d: Likewise.
Please also remove xfail on pr12570a for x86_64-*-nacl*. in
ld-x86-64/x86-64.exp. OK with this change.