This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: configure vs libtool mismatch after PR 14072 change
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>
- Cc: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, "Daniel Richard G." <skunk at iskunk dot org>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 10:14:23 +0930
- Subject: Re: configure vs libtool mismatch after PR 14072 change
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 12:53:00PM -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> The culprit appears to be the configure regeneration, which has some sort
> of mismatch between what configure wants and what ltmain.sh contains. The
--enable-maintainer-mode and you won't be hit by people forgetting to
commit dependent file updates.
Australia Development Lab, IBM