binutils mainline with gcc 4.7 branch

Just a heads up that with current binutils mainline I get several g++
testsuite failures on sparc in the 4.7 gcc branch that I don't get
with previous binutils releases.

I haven't looked closely into the failures, but they all seem to have
to do with exceptions, and thus perhaps they have something to do with
dwarf2 unwind info.  I know that people have been fiddling in this
area a bit lately.

Anyways, just a heads up.  I'll try to look more deeply into this when
I have the time.