This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[ping][PATCH] configure.ac: Also quote '$' in tbaseargs
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 15:13:06 +0100
- Subject: [ping][PATCH] configure.ac: Also quote '$' in tbaseargs
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Would anyone please have a look at:
I know this is trivial boring stuff, but perhaps especially because of
this let's get rid of it ASAP? Thanks.