RE: Add STB_SECONDARY to gABI

This looks good.  I just want to check one thing with you.  In point 5
you state that unresolved secondary symbols have a zero value.  Are
you implying that unresolved secondary symbols should not result in a
link or load-time error?  If that's the case, you should also make it
clear that a secondary reference (STB_SECONDARY/SHN_UNDEF) has lower
precedence than a global or weak reference.

Randy