This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: Print addend as signed in objdump
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 11:45:55 +0930
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Print addend as signed in objdump
- References: <20120512145319.GA942@intel.com>
On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 07:53:19AM -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
> I have been using this patch for several years to print addend as signed
> in objdump. Is there any interest for binutils trunk?
I like it. Printing a signed value ought to be better in most cases.
OK to apply.
Australia Development Lab, IBM