This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: bfd_com_section, bfd_abs_section et al.
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 14:08:18 +0930
- Subject: Re: bfd_com_section, bfd_abs_section et al.
- References: <20120505032605.GA17181@bubble.grove.modra.org>
On Sat, May 05, 2012 at 12:56:05PM +0930, Alan Modra wrote:
> We've been threatening to get rid of bfd_com_section et al for over 13
> years. This patch does the deed. No real changes here, but this
> should make is easier to, for example, make these sections per-bfd.
Oops, this needs committing too.
* bfd-in2.h: Regenerate.
Australia Development Lab, IBM