This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: XGATE bfd support.
- From: Fred Cooke <fred dot cooke at gmail dot com>
- To: Sean Keys <skeys at ipdatasys dot com>
- Cc: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 17:15:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: XGATE bfd support.
- References: <4F732024.email@example.com> <4F75D7FC.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F79D506.email@example.com> <4FA28BD5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4FA2A040.email@example.com>
Congratulations, Sean! You've earned it, mate! :-) I'm very proud of you!
Thanks Nick, I know that must have taken a while to get through! Most
On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 5:12 PM, Sean Keys <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Nick,
> There is no need to apologize; I know you are a busy man.
> That's excellent news, thank you for taking the time to review the
> Do I need to register anywhere as a maintainer, in case users have
> questions or issues?
> Thanks again,
> On 05/03/2012 06:44 AM, nick clifton wrote:
>> Hi Sean,
>>> Thank you Nick for taking the time to review the patch. I believe that I
>>> have addressed your concerns in the attached files.
>> Thanks very much, and please accept my apologies for taking so long to
>> review the patches.
>> Anyway I am pleased to say that I am now happy with the patches and I
>> have checked them in to the binutils sources. ?Thank you very much for your
>> patience and persistence in getting this port contributed.