This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: XGATE bfd support.
- From: Sean Keys <skeys at ipdatasys dot com>
- To: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 08:12:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: XGATE bfd support.
- References: <4F732024.email@example.com> <4F75D7FC.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F79D506.email@example.com> <4FA28BD5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
There is no need to apologize; I know you are a busy man.
That's excellent news, thank you for taking the time to review the patches.
Do I need to register anywhere as a maintainer, in case users have
questions or issues?
On 05/03/2012 06:44 AM, nick clifton wrote:
Thank you Nick for taking the time to review the patch. I believe that I
have addressed your concerns in the attached files.
Thanks very much, and please accept my apologies for taking so long to
review the patches.
Anyway I am pleased to say that I am now happy with the patches and I
have checked them in to the binutils sources. Thank you very much for
your patience and persistence in getting this port contributed.