This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix ColdFire movem with disp16+reg addressing
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Sebastian Huber <sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 08:54:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix ColdFire movem with disp16+reg addressing
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4EA588FD.email@example.com> <4F914014.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Apr 20, 2012, at 12:53 PM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 10/24/2011 05:49 PM, Nick Clifton wrote:
>> Hi Julian,
>>> * m68k-opc.c (m68k_opcodes): Fix entries for ColdFire moveml.
>>> * gas/m68k/all.exp (movem-offset): Add test.
>>> * gas/m68k/movem-offset.s: New test.
>>> * gas/m68k/movem-offset.d: New.
>> Approved - please apply.
> This is not in the 2.22 Binutils release. Is it possible to include this in a potential 2.22.1 release?
Yes, you can backport it.
I am currently not sure there will be a 2.22.1 release, however.