This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] fix x86_64-nacl PLT nops
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 13:02:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] fix x86_64-nacl PLT nops
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Roland McGrath <email@example.com> wrote:
> I used the wrong nop sequence in the x86_64's first PLT entry for NaCl
> targets. ?I'd forgotten the issue that 32-byte aligned boundaries must
> be valid instruction boundaries.
> I've fixed it with this change, committed as obvious (obvious enough for a
> simple change in code that I wrote recently).
> 2012-04-17 ?Roland McGrath ?<firstname.lastname@example.org>
> ? ? ? ?* elf64-x86-64.c (elf_x86_64_nacl_plt0_entry): Fix nop padding
> ? ? ? ?so that 32-byte boundary is a proper instruction boundary.