This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add sparc IFUNC support to Gold.
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 17:00:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add sparc IFUNC support to Gold.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
David Miller <email@example.com> writes:
> Another testcase that still fails is memory_test.sh because that test
> assumes a minimum alignment of 4K, or something like that. Whereas
> sparc's minimum alignment is 8K. Any suggestions on how to fix that
> are welcome.
I assume the problem is the final 0x1000 in lines like
" LOAD 0x001000 0x0*02000 0x0*02000 0x0*04 0x0*04 R 0x1000"
That is not an important part of the test and it could simply be