This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] arm-nacl target support
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, David Sehr <sehr at google dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 13:38:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] arm-nacl target support
- References: <email@example.com>
This adds full support for arm-nacl targets.
I posted this before and got no responses.
Can I get some attention from an ARM maintainer?
I have just started looking at this patch and I have run into a small
bfd/elf32-arm.c:15665: error: undefined reference to
This new function does not appear to be in the patch. Have I missed