This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Committed: fix ld/configure.tgt for mips*-freebsd*
- From: Robert Millan <rmh at gnu dot org>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 18:40:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: Committed: fix ld/configure.tgt for mips*-freebsd*
- References: <201203050412.q254CVnk020761@ignucius.se.axis.com> <CAOfDtXPEDb-NLuQPzr7FYdyJc2m1PSqGsSC4+MOQNkGh_RT-Lg@mail.gmail.com>
El 9 dâabril de 2012 16:38, Robert Millan <firstname.lastname@example.org> ha escrit:
> The purpose of my patchset was adding support for GNU/kFreeBSD on
> MIPS. ÂI figured it'd be nice to also add support for our sister,
> FreeBSD on MIPS, while at it, so I included my guess on what would be
> necessary for that platform.
> Of course, I could have just submitted support for GNU/kFreeBSD on
> MIPS while ignoring FreeBSD, but in my book that'd have been bad
> etiquette. ÂI wouldn't do that unless explicitly asked to.
(anyway, I'm glad to see that someone found my work useful...)