This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: microblaze-elf - missing priority for the constructors
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: christophe coutand <ecos at hotmail dot co dot uk>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 12:24:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: microblaze-elf - missing priority for the constructors
- References: <DUB112-W56A046F7DBDC4F1686A831884A0@phx.gbl> <4F75DA2E.email@example.com>
nick clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> I cross-compiled GCC 4.6.3 and binutil 2.22 for microblaze
>> and I came into a problem when trying an eCos RTOS based application.
>> The constructors table is not sorted by priority, actually the priority
>> seem to be gone. I have added this template in the linker script:
> Strange - that should not be needed. The built-in microblaze linker
> script already includes support for sorting constructors:
It's a compiler problem, not a binutils problem at all. The compiler is
not putting the priority in the .ctors section names.