This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Binutils, GDB, GCC and Automake's 'cygnus' option
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Stefano Lattarini <stefano dot lattarini at gmail dot com>
- Cc: 11034 at debbugs dot gnu dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Automake List <automake at gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:24:54 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Binutils, GDB, GCC and Automake's 'cygnus' option
- References: <4F72E239.email@example.com>
On Wed, 28 Mar 2012, Stefano Lattarini wrote:
> But this option is going to be deprecated in Automake 1.12.1 and removed in
> Automake 1.13:
That page isn't very helpful since it doesn't give the non-deprecated way
to achieve each part of the effect of "cygnus", if still desired (I think
avoiding info documentation being built in the source directory, so that
builds could use a non-writable source directory, may have been one part).
Is there better transition documentation somewhere?
Joseph S. Myers