This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] [MIPS] add MIPS64DSPR2 support.
- From: Jia Liu <proljc at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org, rdsandiford at googlemail dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 15:45:46 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [MIPS] add MIPS64DSPR2 support.
- References: <CAJBMM-tV__HpCkAhjejhSbweRqfBUVSTsvoauefeUuy=CXtE9w@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 3:57 AM, Richard Sandiford
> Thanks for the patch.
> Liu <email@example.com> writes:
>> I've added MIPS64DSPR2 support to binutils.
>> Please review.
> Following on from Chao-ying's question on the GCC list: what target
> are you using? ?Is it an emulated implementation of MIPS64 DSPr2
> (e.g. QEMU)? ?Or do you have a real hardware implementation?
> Just curious :-)
> Chao-ying, just to check: it sounded from your message on the GCC list
> that some instructions had been removed from the ASE. ?Is that right?
> If so, is the latest document on the MIPS website up-to-date,
> or have there been changes since then?
> Liu: In the meantime, a patch of this size will need a copyright
> assignment. ?Do you already have one on file? ?If not, please send
> a note to me privately and I can send you the form.
I've got and signed the FSF Assignment, and posted them to FSF.
Please checkin my patch.