This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: getting the line of a function when walking the stack with libbfd
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Vincent Torri <vincent dot torri at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 15:03:50 +1030
- Subject: Re: getting the line of a function when walking the stack with libbfd
- References: <CAMq1adoDVWeS06=v_BrPhbNzT=Hx8m4gVhksuuVVN=7h=kMH4A@mail.gmail.com>
On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 07:03:04PM +0100, Vincent Torri wrote:
> But all of them do not find the correct line where the function is
> called. It seems that the line is actually the one finishing the
> function (that is a 'return' call or the closing curly bracket)
Does addr2line work?
Australia Development Lab, IBM