This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: generating ELF layout with ehdr in the middle of the address space
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 12:10:49 +1030
- Subject: Re: generating ELF layout with ehdr in the middle of the address space
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 05:06:20PM -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> I had no trouble hacking the linker emulation scripts to produce linker
> scripts that place the sections how I want them. But now I'm trying to
> figure out what I'd have to hack to get the unusual mapping of segments to
> file positions that I want. I've been poring over the bfd/elf.c code but I
> don't have much idea yet where to start.
Australia Development Lab, IBM