This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: objdump arm cortex
- From: Matthew Gretton-Dann <matthew dot gretton-dann at arm dot com>
- To: MeKa <meka dot gmci at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 14:58:37 +0000
- Subject: Re: objdump arm cortex
- References: <CALaUrQ0nH6MbRRXUWc+u9fRWOmw_WBodkE=TEg=LyhQ9mw1Qww@mail.gmail.com>
Sent to mailing-list as well.
On Wed, Mar 07, 2012 at 02:14:25PM +0000, MeKa wrote:
> I want to use objdump for a file which is compiled for armv7, but
> binutils-objdump recognizes only arm architecture till armv5.
> Any help would be appreciated.
Can you give an example of it failing please? I have used objdump
(targeted at arm-none-eabi and arm-none-linux-gnueabi) successfully for
ARMv7-A/ARMv7-R/ARMv7-M objects and images.
Principal Engineer, PD Software, ARM Ltd.